Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving pics to the 4th power

OK, on we go with more pictures from Thanksgiving Day.

Here's my mom with Micah.



One of the girls' gifts that day was a set of princess jewelry and a hat. Here, Ari's showing off her bling (though to me, it looks more like she's got brass knuckles).



And here she is with the hat, being a goofball. (2 seconds after I took this photo, she purposely waved her hands around so that all the rings went flying. She doesn't quite "get" dress-up yet...)



My dad and Matthew (love this picture)... So far, he's the only grandkid who shows proof of my dad's genes... all the rest are blond, light-eyed kids.



Me and my brother Steve. We both got the really light eyes in the family.



Tony with Micah...



Dave, Jess and Micah... nice family shot.



Josh looking sad because no one's paying attention to him...



Present time! As I said before, all the out-of-town sibs and their families got to open their Christmas gifts, but since Ari and Lyvi had mostly the same stuff, Ari got to open a ton of stuff too. She really seemed to "get it" this year, too--Christmas is going to be so much fun.



I know I'm biased and all, but seriously... that is one gorgeous little girl, right?



Thanking Grampa...



Showing off another gift...



And another...



My kid is weird.



Ari loving on Matthew... (I have so many photos of her snuggling with, kissing, or touching her 2 baby cousins... she just adored them both.)



'Twas a long day for the little ones...



All right, I think I've only got one more entry worth of pictures... a few more from Thanksgiving Day and then some other random shots. So we'll get to those tomorrow or so...

No comments: