Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving pics, the thrilling conclusion

I dug out all my Christmas CDs last night and basked in the sweet sounds of Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby on my long drive to work today. Now, it officially feels like the Christmas season to me.

So, are you all tired of Thanksgiving pictures yet? No? Good. Me neither.

My sister and Josh.



Ha, just kidding--that's not Josh, it's a gift bag. Anyway, that was our Christmas present to them, and I brilliantly reused a gift bag that Ari got a birthday gift in. What? It's a Christmas Monster. Well, he's got some red and green. Moving on...

I decided I needed a bow in my hair. Someone told me I looked like a bunny. I hope they didn't mean Playboy bunny...



Me and my favorite sister, trying to smile like normal people... (Mary: good job. Me: FAIL.)



Take 2. (Me: Super-FAIL.)



Tony and Steve made a valiant effort to teach Ari and Lyvi how to play Wii Boxing. Lyvi kind of got the hang of it, but Ari, not so much. So the boys took over.



This picture is begging for a witty caption. Something like, "Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have thrown her quite so hard." (Relax, they were just wrestling.)



No, I have no idea what was so funny. I bet they don't remember either.



One last picture of me and my sister. Notice that I don't have to bend down very far to hug her.



Love that little profile. And those curls. Aw, heck... I love all of her.



A totally candid shot, honest. (Really, I was going for a candid shot, and Steve looked up and made a goofy face. So I yelled at him for ruining it, and they assumed this oh-so-casual pose so I could retake it.)



Ari wanted to hold baby Micah, so Grampa helped.



And that, my friends, is almost all the pictures. I just have a few of Ari at home from a few days ago, but I will save those for another entry, and another day.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ha! I love that caption one, where it looks like he threw her. I'll have to show him that one when he gets back from his trip. He'll get a kick out of it.

Well I finally put up some pictures, but I can't believe I still have a ton more I want to do! We took way too many pictures I think :)