Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Monitor-shopping

(^ Is that what you call it when you're window-shopping online?)

I was browsing the Kohl's website, and they've added a bunch of new stuff to their clearance section. Help me decide... Which dress do you like better?



or



They are both on sale for the same price: $11.80. I usually hate shopping for clothes online because I'm so bad at knowing my size, but I figure I can't mess up too badly with a dress. Maybe I'll just get both... *whistles innocently*

I'm digging this shirt...



... and this one.



Or, if I want to go for the preppy look, there's this...



And then I made the mistake of browsing the children's section...



Seriously, how cute is that dress? Only $4.40!

And this dress is pretty cute too--I'm a sucker for polka dots on kids...



Let's just say I narrowed it down to these dresses, because I pretty much love every single toddler dress on this site. I also found a couple 3-piece (shirt, shorts and pants) pajama sets for about $5 each, which I might get. Ari does need pajamas.

OK, back to work. No, really.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ok, the first two images aren't showing, so I can't tell you which dress I like better :) I like both shirts though, the pink one being my favorite. And those toddler dresses are too adorable! If you buy them, make sure you get some pictures of her in them.

Moz + Pam said...

I can't see the first image! I vote you buy everything on your latest blog! LOL! Tony'll love me for saying that, huh? ;) Seriously you'll look cute in those outfits as will Ari! Go for it...the price is right!

Dave + Jess said...

I like the first dress! I also like how this season's style looks maternity so I don't have to shop at a maternity store if I don't want to :) But you should save your money for cruising and for a house, both expensive endeavors!