Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Art show *EDIT x2*

The latest exhibit from my little Picasso:



Yes, folks, that is permanent marker.

At least she didn't pry off any of the keyboard keys this time. I suppose someday we'll look back on this and laugh?

*sigh*

***** EDIT *****

Please notice that the little genius managed to accomplish this without getting any marker on her precious little hands. And I would also like to add, that this did not happen on my watch. Not that I'm blaming anybody or anything. I was merely the photographer after the fact. That's all. As you were.

***** EDIT #2 *****

I didn't even think to ask anyone for suggestions on how to get out permanent marker, because I figured it was hopeless. But oh me of little faith... it turns out the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser truly is magic.

And like I told Tony, it could have been worse--what if she had spilled a glass of water on the laptop? The laptop may be scarred for life (I'm hesitant to use the Magic Eraser's powers anywhere near the touchpad), but at least it is still functional.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! Don't ever let her near permanent markers again! What a mess!!

Dave + Jess said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Put the search for those Crayola Wonder Something or Other Markers in high gear!!

Anonymous said...

As they said when the Hindenberg blew up..."OH THE HUMANITY!" I think it's time to buy Chinese fingercuffs. That way she'll be too distracted to mess with markers. Oh the joys of parenthood I get to look forward too.

Moz + Pam said...

Why, may I ask did you leave permanent markers within a toddler's reach? That was just asking for it! LOL! ;)

Moz + Pam said...

So glad you were able to erase Ari's artwork from your laptop & table! LOL!