Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween pictures/videos

Trick-or-treating last night was a rousing success, if such success is measured in the amount of candy gained. Ari's bag was bulging by the time we were done, and she seemed to really enjoy herself this year. We still had to prompt her to say "trick or treat" and "thank you" but she definitely understood the concept (free candy!) this year.

So, here I am with Halloween pictures. All except the first one were taken today because someone (I'm not naming names, but it wasn't me, and it wasn't Ari) forgot the camera last night. But it actually works out fine, because now you can see her dress without the dorky long-sleeved shirt underneath.

First of all, here are the pumpkins Tony and Ari carved yesterday. Lit up last night... (yeah, I was too lazy to relight the small one)



And this morning...



They did a good job, huh?

Ari's making a weird face in this one, but it's the only shot I got where you can see her shoes. She wore more comfortable shoes to walk around in last night, but these shoes are the ones that actually match her dress (and conveniently, they are shoes she already owned).



Another weird face (*sigh*), but you can see her crown here. The crown was Tony's idea--he swiped it from a Belle doll Ari has. She actually didn't want to wear it last night, so I wore it instead.



She was way too excited about this popcorn ball. ($20 says she won't even eat the thing.)



Some people gave out full-size candy bars--score!



She was trying (in vain) to open her lollipop. (Notice the crown is gone.)



Then she unloaded her goody bag, proudly showing off all her candy.



I tried to get her to stand on her table so I could get a full-length shot of her dress, but she crawled up on the changing table instead and attempted to squirm out of her dress. So I took that as a sign that the photo session was over.



And last but not least... videos!


Ariana Halloween 1 from Sariana on Vimeo.


Ariana Halloween 2 from Sariana on Vimeo.

That's all, folks!

OK, for some reason, the link for "Comments" isn't showing up. I'm thinking it has something to do with the videos at the end? Who knows. I keep trying to fix it, and it seems fixed, and then the link disappears again. So, if you're having trouble leaving a comment... I don't really know how to help you. Which makes this a really pointless paragraph. ;)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Such a pretty little princess. Sheesh! She did get lots of candy. And it looks like a lot of them were M&Ms, so yay for her :)

You must have looked so cute wearing her crown--I just wanna pinch your cheeks! :)

Steve and Eden said...

Awesome pumpkins!!! We have a pumpkin, and we'll hopefully be carving it out tonight. Better late than never. lol

Ari is a beautiful Belle princess. Although, I think she's more beautiful than Belle.

She did get lots of loot! Lyv got a good amount too, but not a much as Ari. Maybe we need to plan to do trick or treating in CT next year. lol

I wore Lyv's crown several times throughout the night. The crown is metal and since she doesn't have alot of hair to hold the crown in place, I shaped it to her head and it would get a little tight and so we took turns wearing it. lol

Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Moz + Pam said...

What a pretty princess Ari makes!! She's too adoreable!! Look how much candy she got!! I'm glad to see her using the bag I gave her on her very first Halloween!