Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pictures from last Monday

Gah, I have so many pictures to get caught up with. Like I said, my brother and his family were here all last week--hence, the gajillions of pictures.

This first batch is from Monday. During the day, while I was at work, Tony and Ari went to a nearby kids' museum with Steve, Eden and Lyvi; Dave, Jess, and Micah; and Kristin, her mom, Nick, and the twins. Quite the herd, huh? Anyway, here's sampling of pictures from that excursion. Since I wasn't there, I can't offer a lot of commentary, so I'll just kind of let you know who everyone is. All these pics are from Steve and Eden's camera (which is SO much better than ours).

The 3 big kids... Ari, Lyvi, and Nick... (Lyvi turned 3 in April, and Ari and Nick will both turn 3 in July.)



Nick and Lyvi cooking...



Ari shopping...



Nick, Lyvi, and Tony...



Leave it to Tony to find a way for all 3 of them to ride the seesaw at the same time...



Dress-up time!



Kristin's 2-month-old twins. One is Nathan and the other one is Noah, and no, I don't know which is which. They're not even identical, and I still get them mixed up. I'm so lame.



Cute picture of Lyvi...



My brother Dave, acting like one of the kids...



Micah (Dave and Jess's little boy)...



Tony, being attacked by toddlers. He is so good about getting right down on their level and playing with them...



I love the goofy smile on Ari's face here...



Love her eyes in this shot...



Another cool shot of Ari...



Ari and Nick, being goofballs...





And that's enough for now. Oh, there are still more pictures from Monday... from the evening, when we were all at my parents' house. But don't worry... I don't have this many pictures for every day of the week.

2 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Looks like everyone had a blast!!

Mary said...

Wow, that is quite the group, but the more the merrier I guess :) That place looks like fun, and the twins are adorable! They do look identical, but I'm sure they'll hear that a lot.

Dude, Dave looks like Steve in that picture.