Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures from last Monday, part 2

More pictures from Monday (in the evening at my parents' house)... scroll down to the previous entry for part 1....

Ari and her cousin Micah... he was digging her hair.



I like Ari's face in this shot... like she's thinking, "Whoa, wait, buddy... whatcha doing there?" (He was either pulling her hair or trying to give her a hug... or both.)



Not sure what she was doing here (but what else is new)...



Ari and Lyvi were working on a puzzle of the United States, and Mahmon Bazorg got in on the photo-op.



They were quite proud of themselves once they were done. I love their goofy faces...



Tony and Lyvi...



My mom unearthed our old Sit 'n' Spin from the basement. I used to love that thing when I was little... I would spin until I was ridiculously dizzy. Of course Ari and Lyvi loved it...



...but us adults had our fun too. This is my SIL Jess. I had my turn, too, but there's no photographic evidence (oh, darn).



And a couple shots from Wednesday night...

Cute shot of Lyvi...



Ari giving Mahmon Bazorg some lovin'...



And that's all for now. I think I only have one more days' worth of pictures to sort through...

2 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome! Keep the pics coming! It's nice to see what's happening, even if we can't be there.

Moz + Pam said...

Nice pics!!