Monday, February 23, 2009

Mad video game skillz

First of all, just some blurbs from the weekend....

Matt, Kristin and Nick came over on Friday night, and we got Chinese food for dinner. (We won't talk about how I got my butt kicked at Mario Party later in the evening.)

We did almost absolutely nothing all day Saturday, which was bliss.

The only productive thing we did on Saturday was to visit a friend in the hospital, which meant that I got to hold her brand-new, one-day-old baby girl. (I seriously refuse to believe that Ari was ever that tiny. It's simply not possible.)

We went out for dinner with several good friends on Sunday to celebrate one friend's 30th birthday... and the birthday boy's wife footed the bill, which was awesome.

I got key lime pie for dessert... the best non-chocolate dessert in existence. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Later on, I got Ben and Jerry's. (Oh, hush... I got the low-fat frozen yogurt [chocolate fudge brownie] and split it with a friend, so there were barely any calories to worry about.)

Tony put $10 into a nickel slot machine, and, on his 5th pull, hit something right, because we ended up with $102 (and promptly quit and cashed out). (Tony claims he did it all, but we all know I was his good-luck charm.)


And to finish... I'll leave you with this mostly-pointless video. I mean, Ari is always cute, of course, but she's not showing off any new tricks or doing anything especially charming. All I really have to say about this video is that my daughter has seemingly inherited my video game skillz (meaning... she has none).


Ariana 2-17-09 from Sariana on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I've never had key lime pie before. I'm usually tempted by a chocolate option :)

We went to Coldstone the other night, which was appropriate, since it was so cold outside. I got Peanut Butter Cup Perfection, and it totally was perfection! Next time I go I want to try their Oreo Overload creation.

Moz + Pam said...

Very cute Ari video, as always!