Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I don't even know why I'm online right now--I suppose I can blame jet lag. Sure, the clock says 1 AM, but my body thinks it's only 10 PM, so that's not all that late, right?

But since I'm here, I might as well tell you... I am home, safe and sound, from my trip to California. I took lots of pictures, so I may have to write about my trip in 2 or 3 entries, but you don't mind, right? Right.

But you'll have to wait. Right now, I need to at least pretend I'm on my way to bed...

4 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Welcome home Sara! Hope you enjoyed your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it with pictures! We love you!

Steve and Eden said...

Glad you made it home safely!! Looking forward to your pics. Love you.

Mary said...

Yikes! Go to bed. I couldn't handle being up that late. Can't wait for pictures :)

dave + jess said...

Glad you're back safe and sound!!!! Can't wait to hear and see what you did on your trip. I bet it was much more entertaining than changing door knobs and shopping at Home Depot...and learning all about labor & delivery in a childbirth class (they should really show you those things BEFORE you get pregnant!!) :)