Sunday, August 24, 2008

1 update and 2 pics

Very short update on Wayne's mom...

Tony called Wayne when we got home this evening, and while he was still on the phone, he relayed the news to me that a nurse told Wayne she'd gotten Lorraine to squeeze her hand and give her a thumbs-up when she asked her to. As far as I know, Lorraine is still unconscious (Tony left to go see Wayne while I was putting Ari to bed, so I haven't had a chance to ask him for more details), but that is definitely some good news, at last.


In completely unrelated news, here are a couple of Ari pics, since I realized the other day that I haven't taken any pics of her since August 5. I wanted to get a picture of this outfit that my mom got her--it's a little dress with leggings, and I think it's the sweetest thing. She actually sat still quite patiently for the picture... but when I asked her to smile, I first got the fake smile, and then the ultra-cheesy smile.





Widgets & Flash Toys

3 comments:

Mary said...

That's great to hear about Wayne's mom. This must be so hard for him.

I love that girly outfit! I knew leggings were in, and I guess Ari can work 'em :)

Dave + Jess said...

That second cheesy smile is totally your cheesy smile--unbelieveable!

Great news about Lorraine! Sounds like she's getting better, not any worse.

Moz + Pam said...

Praise the Lord for answered prayer for Lorraine! That's great news! We'll keep praying! Love the pics of Ari. She is too adoreable just like her cousin Lyv!