Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ohio trip pictures, part 2

Just finishing up with the pictures from my trip, so if you want more details about the trip itself, you can check the last couple of entries. This one is mostly pictures. (Not that you mind, right?)

Bonding with Auntie Sara (or, trying to punch her in the face--not sure which)...



More bonding...



Cuddle time...



Auntie Sara, Matthew, and Mommy



Even though you can't really tell from the previous picture, he was not in the mood for pictures. So we decided to make fun of him (except I ruined it because I started laughing). And wouldn't you know, he just looks like he's sleeping in this picture...



Close-up cuddling...



Mary then decided to take some pictures of her and Josh. Which, as you can see, didn't work out too well.



So she tried again. (And yes, I offered to help, but she was in a silly mood and wanted to do it herself)...



And, after talking about it all weekend, we finally remembered (on Sunday night) to get a sister-picture. I can't decide which one I like more, so you're getting both.





And, that's all. The visit, of course, went by much too fast, and I miss them all (yes, even you, Josh) already. Hopefully I'll be able to get out to see them again sometime in the not-too-distant future. And I may even bring my husband and kid next time. We'll see.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Aww, we miss you too (yes, even Josh) ;) Love you, sis, and yes, bring your hubby and kid next time :)

Dave + Jess said...

Yaay, loved the pictures! Matthew is very photogenic and you guys took full advantage of that...good job!

Eden said...

Awesome pics! Mary looks great! Glad ya'll had an awesome time!