Thursday, May 8, 2008

More pictures--this time, from Tony's trip *EDIT*

(Pictures from my trip to Ohio in the previous 2 entries...)

I picked up my camera last night and discovered some pictures on there that I'd forgotten about--mainly, ones from Tony's trip to visit his family a couple weeks ago. So without further ado...

Here is Ari with her Pappy (Tony's dad). She loves to swing, and always wants to go on the "big girl" swings, though we usually tell her no because she's too little. She must have been thrilled to be on this swing.



From left to right, Taryn (our niece), Mom, Michael (our nephew), and Traci (mom to Taryn and Michael). The swing they're sitting on was a gift to Mom for her birthday--Tony and his siblings all chipped in toward it.



And then Tony and Ari jumped in on the picture. As you can see, the 2 youngest kids were no longer in the mood for pictures. (I'll bet anything that Ari started it.)



This is Tony's brother Chris, with Mom.



Then Uncle Chris gave all the kids rides on the lawn mower tractor thingy (yup, that's the technical name for it). First was Taryn...



... then Ari...



... and last but not least, Michael. (Isn't he a doll? He's gotten so big since the last time I saw him!)



Ari taking a horsey ride... (I have a video of this too--remind me to upload it later.)



*** EDIT: *** Also, check out my sidebar--I'm now on Twitter. (Because, you know, I just don't post here enough as it is...)

3 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

You have an adoreable neice & nephew! This is your reminder to post the video of Ari taking a horsey ride! Thanks for posting these pics, it's always nice to see Tony's side of the fam.

Eden said...

Love theses pics of Tony and Ari visiting with their family!

Mary said...

Ari looks cute riding that horse. Michael is a cutie--I love that curly hair he has :)