Friday, February 15, 2008

We're going on a cruise!

Yes, you heard me right--we are going on a cruise! We just had our taxes done tonight, and we are getting back A LOT more than we even dreamed we would get. So yes, some of it will go toward practical things like bills and savings accounts, but we are most definitely going on a fabulous, exotic cruise for our 10th anniversary.

I'd love to stay and chat, but I have some serious research to start. But if you've ever been on a cruise or know anything about cruising, please leave me lots of notes, because I am clueless.

Oh, that obnoxiously high-pitched squealing you're hearing? Yep--that's me.

:D

5 comments:

Dave + Jess said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!! I remember when you were here over the summer we were doing some research, but then it fell by the wayside. You guys will LOVE it. Let me know what kind of info you want and I'll be happy to let you know about our experience. It seems like the later you go in the summer the cheaper it will be...at least that's how it was when we were looking at them. Of course we picked the most expensive week to go, so just avoid early July :). I'm so excited for you both!!

Eden said...

Awesome!!! We're very excited for you guys!!! We've never been on a cruise, but I know tons of people who have and I'm going to be asking them for all their tips, etc.

Mary said...

Ooh, how exciting! I'm sure you will have a blast planning it, as well as going on it. When will you go? Josh said August is hurricane season, and I don't want you to get blown off the boat :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! You're going on a cruise for your 10th anniversary! I get to babysit, too!! ENJOY!!
Love,
Mom

Moz + Pam said...

I hope you're enjoying your day off! Be sure to get plenty of rest & relaxation! You work hard & long hours!