Thursday, February 21, 2008

Short and to the point

Too lazy to write in paragraphs today, so let's do some math, shall we? Oh come on... it will be fun!

Me + one tall glass of Crystal Light Energy Drink = me having to pee more often than I ever did when I was pregnant. (Such is the price I pay for not wanting to fall asleep at my desk.)

Me + Dove chocolate x caramel filling = zero willpower.

Me + reading weather reports about more stupid snow heading our way = wanting to go on a cruise tomorrow, instead of waiting until September.

Top 24 American Idol contestants + whoever is in charge of how they look on stage = 24 people with ridiculously white teeth. (Seriously, am I the only one who noticed last night how every single girl had shiny, shiny white-white teeth?)

Tony + a newly-discovered allergy to amoxicillin which has resulted in a hideous, itchy rash over most of his body = one very cranky husband. (But who can blame him, right? I know if it were me, I would not be a pleasant person to live with.)

Tony + taking the teens to Snow Camp this weekend = me and Ari doing some major girl-bonding. (Oh, and also? I get the remote to myself. And the bed.)

Tony + me + watching "Rent" on TV for a gajillionth time = a conversation about how we want/need to see it on Broadway. (So guess what Tony's birthday present is going to be...)

Impending snowstorm + child who is possibly coming down with something = me staying home from work tomorrow. (Aw, rats...)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ugh, I hate having to pee all the time! It interrupts everything.

Mmm, Dove chocolate (licking lips)

I hope Tony doesn't read your blog, otherwise he's gonna know what his gift is. Of course, if you're telling him anyway, then it doesn't really matter, does it?

Hopefully whatever Ari might be coming down with isn't too severe or doesn't last too long. All you need is a cranky husband and a cranky baby to deal with all at once--sounds like fun!

Dave + Jess said...

About peeing...I find if I don't think about it, I don't have do it. But when I think about it, I have to and then there is no end to the peeing for the rest of the day. Last Friday, I made it until 2:30pm without peeing...until someone asked if I had to go! Just shows you how dry my skin is, especially with forced-air heat! Ok, that was all you ever wanted to know about my peeing habits.

Chocolate, I'm trying to stay away from it because they say not to have so much when you're pregnant, esp early on. Brownie sundaes with chocolate syrup don't count, right?

Cruising sounds SO good right now. I'm not fond of Jan and Feb because they are cold, boring months. Cruising would definitely solve both problems.

I hope Ari and Tony feel better asap. My entire class had taken turns getting sick/the flu so kindergarten has not been a fun place to be these past few weeks.

D bought Amazing Grace last night, so I think we will be watching that, for the second time, tonight. Either that or Michael Clayton which looks really good. Not to mention George Clooney looking really good.

And thanks for the package of stuff you sent me, that little calendar thing is way cool!

Eden said...

Hope your babies are feeling better.