Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sears 2-year portraits *EDIT*

Short edit at bottom...

Ari's Sears pictures came in today, but since I didn't have the receipt with me, I wasn't able to pick them up. We did, however, finally get the session ID and password we needed to view them online, so without further ado, here you go. (Since these are online proofs, they're going to be fuzzy, but you get the idea.)

These flowers were her main source of amusement. In fact, she loved them so much that we had a hard time getting her to tear her eyes away from them to look at the camera.



We got a 10x13 of this pose for ourselves. I liked it because you can see her entire outfit (most of the good shots are close-ups of her face) and you can see how banged-up and scraped-up her legs are.



I started a game of peekaboo with her to get her attention on me.



One of my favorite shots--we got 5x7s and lots of wallets of this one.



Being typical Ari--making weird faces.



Being charming...



Another favorite... if only the top of her head wasn't cut off...



Another goofy face...



The more I look at this one, the more I think we need to order a copy of it. Sure, she's making a weird face, but it's such a "typical Ari" picture. Plus it would be a great picture to embarrass her with later.



And that's all. We now return you to your regularly-schedule web-surfing.

*** EDIT ***

Just had to add a quick note... that last shot, with Ari making the pouty face? We did end up ordering a copy of it. And when Tony did that, they asked his permission to include that shot in their "scrapbook"--it's a sort of portfolio that they keep on display at their studio to show off their photographers' best work. Maybe someday we'll look back on this as the very start of Ari's modeling career.... ha ha ha.

5 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! I love all her Sears portraits! She's sooo adoreable & each one shows one of her many moods! She's precious!

Mary said...

Ooh, they turned out very good. Did you like Sears and how they did everything? Matthew's last pics were done at Target, and we want to try somewhere else for the next time. And how were their package prices and such?

That turquoise shirt is a good color on her. Her legs are so long, aren't they? She's gonna be tall when she grows up, or so it seems. I love the bow in her hair, and the poses and faces are so very cute. I have the cutest nieces :)

Moz + Pam said...

I LOVE that last picture so I'm glad you ordered one! I think she's very cute especially in that last picture so no wonder they asked to put it in their scrapbook! I'm not at all surprised!

Steve and Eden said...

Ahhhhhh, she's so precious. Oh, oh I want the pouty pic for my fridge!!! I love that one! It's my favorite! I love it when our kid's personality and cuteness come across in the pics.

Dave + Jess said...

We got our Ari pictures yesterday!! What a great group of shots they got. My mom liked the one of her reaching for something just out of the camera's view. I like the up-close one you gave us, with the bow. I want my brother to photograph the baby because he's such a good photographer (I know, I'm bias), but Sears did a really great job!