Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2-year appointment and videos

Ari had her 2-year appointment today, and it went beautifully. While we were in the waiting room, she chatted up a storm, and the nurse said she was amazed by how talkative Ari was. Ari was great for the doctor and the physician's assistant too--she sat perfectly still on Tony's lap while they examined her, and didn't bat an eye when she got her HepA booster. She showed off some of her speaking skills for them, and the doctor seemed pleased with her progress and our answers to her questions. As we got ready to leave, both the doctor and her assistant commented on how well-behaved Ari was--they said she was a "delight" and a perfect way to start their day. Yup, I'm feeling a bit like a proud mommy at the moment.

Oh, and before I forget, the stats: she weighs 26.6 pounds and is 36" tall, which is 50th percentile for weight and 95th for height--same as always.

Moving on... I took a couple videos of Ari on her birthday, while we waited for Tony to get ready so we could go to the mall.

In this video, you can (kind of) hear her say "Cinderella" and then she sings a couple pieces of the ABC song.



More of Ari ignoring my pleas for her to sing, and instead doing whatever the heck she wants. She is so random...



And that's all. Tony and Ari are getting ready to head to the mall, and I need to get my butt to work before it gets too late in the day.

4 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Enjoyed the videos very much! I agree with your doc, Ari is very well-behaved! ENJOY!

Dave + Jess said...

She is a busy little bee! I'm tired just looking at her one-minute clips! She really is quite talkative...I wonder where she gets that from?!?! :)

Steve and Eden said...

Adorable videos. Ari reminds me of Olyvia. Easily distracted by things, and always on the move. lol

Mary said...

Aww, so cute! Her little voice is adorable--she's really a toddler now, isn't she? :)