Sunday, June 22, 2008

Look out, American Idol

Not much to report except that I fulfilled my "note to self" and got some videos of Ari singing and just generally being cute.

OK, so she doesn't sing in this first one. I was just getting video of her new favorite hobby--jumping off the arm of the couch. And yes, I know she's not really jumping--but that's what she calls it, so we just go with it.



All right, here--success. I got her to sing the "Mahna, Mahna" song with me. Tell me that is not the cutest thing you've ever seen. Seriously. Then I attempted to get her to sing the "doo doo doo-doo doo" part, but had no luck.



Just more video of my unsuccessful attempts to get her to sing the other part.



And that's all. Happy rest-of-the-weekend to you!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Aww, she sounds and look so adorable! She's almost two--I can't believe it :)

Dave + Jess said...

VERY cute, Ari-girl!

She's gotten so big. Can't wait to see her again!!

Steve and Eden said...

Awww...cute! She's getting so grown up looking.

Bequita17 said...

Hi Sara!

I just sent an email to your AOL address. Are you still using that one?

Rebecca Adams
(soon to be Erkelens)

Dave + Jess said...

I don't know which is funnier -- watching Ari sing the song, or watching you try to get her to sing it.

It sound like she is willing to sing the song if you give her some watermelon... poor Ari.

Dave