Saturday, November 17, 2007

Survival of the awake-iest *EDIT*

I survived the all-nighter.

See?



That's me (and a teen who did not want her picture taken) at 5 AM, with only one hour to go.

Hooray for all-nighters. Yay.

Now excuse me while I go pass out somewhere...

********** EDIT **********

OK, I'm back. Not much to say, so I'm going to post a few Ari videos. Hope you don't mind.

Here she is, saying "Ow," "Hi," "Go" (and yes, she always says it in that commanding tone of voice) and "Move" (kind of). And then she starts saying, "Me me me me" because she wants to play with the light switch.



Here she is throwing her stuffed pumpkin. This is how she throws things--it's almost as if they leave her hand accidentally, and she can't quite figure out how it happens. And then she does what I've dubbed her "demon-child scream"--it's this unearthly-sounding scream that she does when she's in a silly mood, and it always makes her end up coughing. (Also, don't mind her messy hair, her missing sock, and her scrunched-up pant leg--she had just woken up from a nap and I didn't think to make her look presentable before filming. Someday, she will hate me for this.)



And last of all... Here she is spinning in circles. Goofy kid.



********** END EDIT **********

3 comments:

Eden said...

You look pretty good for 5am!

Love the first video the best! Steve kept rewinding to the scream just before the cough. He got a real kick out of it.

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love all the new videos of Ari-girl! Thanks for posting them! She's so sweet!

Mary said...

Your kid is weird, man :) Josh and I were laughing at how she makes herself cough--what a silly goose. And she says "ow" so pronounced and dramatic. Wonder who she gets that from? ;) Oh, isn't it interesting how her and Olyvia say "go" so differently?