Sunday, November 25, 2007

Priorities

It's 9:30 PM, and after an 8 1/2 hour trip (that should have only taken 6 hours, but it's all Ari's fault), we are home from our Thanksgiving trip.

I have a living room full of Christmas gifts (since we celebrated Christmas early with Tony's family--Ari made out like a bandit), suitcases and bags begging to be unpacked, and a kitchen table literally overflowing with nonperishable food items and other supplies to be mailed out to an Air Force troop in Iraq in a package that has to go out tomorrow...

...and yet here I am, on the computer, updating my blog.

Yup, I have my priorities straight.

(More to come--including pictures! And lots of 'em!)

. . .

What--you think I'm leaving to actually do any of the things mentioned above? Don't be silly... I'm off to upload pictures...

1 comment:

Eden said...

lol, we'll be back to look at all the pics!