Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back home from the best vacation EVER

I told myself I wasn't even going to bother writing until I had some pictures to share... but that was before I realized I have over 400 pictures to view, edit, and upload before I can even get started with the cruise entries. The way it's looking now, I'll probably write one entry per day of the cruise... which means it's going to take me 8 entries to cover everything.

So, for now, I thought I'd pop in and say hi, and let the world know we arrived home safe and sound, rested and relaxed, and already dreaming of our next cruise. The cruise was amazing, incredible, fantastic, wonderful, superb... there aren't enough adjectives in the world. It exceeded all our expectations, and every detail was perfect--even the details we hadn't even considered. The ship itself, our room, the staff and crew, the weather (gorgeous and sunny EVERY day except for Miami), the new friends we made (I hadn't even thought about making new friends... but we did), the entertainment, the food (oh my gosh, I have never eaten so much food in my life!), the ports of call... everything was fabulous.

And the cherry on top was that Ari had a perfect week with my parents. She slept well for them, behaved for them (at least, as far as I know), and only cried for us once or twice (and was quickly calmed when my mom would remind her that we were on vacation).

All right, all right, I'll shut up and get back to those pictures, because otherwise I'll just blab and blab. Just wanted to let you all know we're home safely and deliriously happy... and I've already said all that. So... ciao for now.

5 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

So glad you had a wonderful cruise! Can't wait to see pictures!

Kristina said...

I'm so happy you guys had a good time!!! I can't wait for Nick and I's chance to go!!! :-)

Steve and Eden said...

Glad you had and awesome time on your trip!!

A day in the life of said...

Can't wait to hear all about your cruise! Eric and I are thinking about going on a cruise next year for our 10th anniversary. Did I say 10th?
Wow!

Mary said...

Stop talking and show us some pics!! :)