Thursday, October 23, 2008

1 photo book and 2 videos

I promised videos, and videos you shall get. But first! I hereby proudly present my latest Picaboo photo book, of our cruise. Yeh, yeh--I know you all have already seen the pictures, so no obligation. I had a lot of fun putting this together, and I just ordered it today, so I should have the real thing in my hands in less than 2 weeks. I don't know how many hours I spent working on this thing, but it was a lot. But I had to cut myself off somewhere, and I am quite pleased with the final result (if I do say so myself).


Our Caribbean Cruise


OK, now on to the videos. I wasn't planning to take any videos last night, but she started doing all this cute stuff, and I had to grab the camera. Of course, as you'll see, I had to coax her into continuing the cuteness. Anyway...

In this first video, you'll see/hear her praying. Her prayers are pretty much just "Pray Jesus, pray Jesus... Amen!" And you'll also hear her tell me the name of her doll. I don't know where she got the name from--as far as I know, she doesn't know anyone with that name.


Ariana 10-22-08-1 from Sariana on Vimeo.

And in this one, she grabbed her purse and the plastic container that holds her Mr. Potato Head stuff, and declared she was going to church. Again, the whole conversation was much cuter before I took out the camera, but you get the general idea.


Ariana 10-22-08-2 from Sariana on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Her voice is so cute! Did she name that doll herself? And that's so funny that she put her pants on the doll :)

Yay for videos! I can't wait to see you guys next month!

Mary said...

P.S. Matthew liked watching the videos too ;)

Steve and Eden said...

Lyv thought that Ari was herself. lol

Love those cute videos!! I love her adorable voice.

I need to get some videos of Lyv. I've been slacking up with everything that's been on my mind lately.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll in less than a month!!!!

Steve and Eden said...

Just looked at your photobook! It looks awesome!!!

Moz + Pam said...

I believe there was an Amanda in her Sunday School class when she visited FABC.

Mary said...

Oh, that's where the name Amanda came from. Mystery solved! Thanx for clearing that up, Mom :)

Kristina said...

she is soooo cute!!!