Friday, October 23, 2009

Where it began, I can't begin to know when

Man, I am dragging today. I went to bed way too late last night, and then had trouble falling asleep. Then, I think I had some kind of nightmare that woke me up. Either that, or I had a nightmare that I had a nightmare that woke me up. Meh. Anyway, my point is... I am wiped out.


I can't believe it's almost November. I'm still wearing sandals, my one act of rebellion against nature. I may have to wear pants and a sweater because it's chilly, but I will not give up my sandals until absolutely necessary.


Woke up on Monday to find my car doors frozen shut. Well, Tony's car doors, actually, since I was taking his car. I couldn't get a single door open. I went inside, spent forever searching for the de-icer, and even that didn't help me. My neighbor across the street, a sweet elderly gentleman, took pity on me, and managed to pry one of my doors open for me. From there, I got in and kicked the rest open from the inside.

Oh, and yesterday? It was in the 70s.


Last night on Jeopardy, there was a category called "Celebs Who Twitter." Oh, Jeopardy, you are so hip and cool.


You know, Vanna White has the best job in the world. I mean, she gets to play dress-up every day. She's probably got a whole crew of people who do her hair and makeup for her. Then all she needs to do is stand there and look pretty. And every now and then, she walks back and forth in front of the board, so she's even getting exercise while she works.

Of course, if you think about it, it's also the most pointless job in the world. I mean, they don't really need her to touch the screens to make the letters appear.


I bought some Vienna Fingers the other day. Mmm, mmm, good. It's been forever since I've had them.


My daughter is just as random as I am sometimes...

Ari: Sometime can we go ride on a pirate ship?

Me: Where are we going to find a pirate ship?

Ari: We can buy one!


Last night when I was getting ready for bed, there was a ladybug in the bathroom. This morning, no sign of the ladybug, but there was a spider. I can't help but wonder if the spider ate the ladybug. Ahh, the circle of life.


"Glee"... I just love that show so much. I mean, what other show can you hear "The Thong Song," "I Could Have Danced All Night," "Bust a Move" and "Sweet Caroline" (below), all in the same episode? (Not to mention the break dancing, waltzing, and swing dancing too.)




In my searching for "Glee" videos on YouTube, I came across this one... apparently, it's the same guy, singing all the parts, and then it's all spliced together. Here's his version of Glee's version of "Don't Stop Believin'"...

5 comments:

Mary said...

Aw, I like the Glee song. I forgot to watch it this week. I think I like it when I know the songs they are singing.

Dude, what is up with that last video? That is pretty cool that he's doing all the parts :) Reminds me of The Parent Trap where Haley Mills sings a duet with herself.

Moz + Pam said...

Cool videos! Especially the last one of him singing times 5! It reminded me of Parent Trap, too! Is "Glee" about a Glee Club? I was in one in highschool!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I assume precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them at Flying Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat tools[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood avenues to generate an income online.