Monday, April 26, 2010

Miscellaneous pics, BlackBerry style

I realized the other day that I have a lot of random pics in my BlackBerry that I never got around to sharing here. So I figured I should download them to my computer and/or online web albums, and then post a few here. They're of Ari (of course, right?), and the dates are just for my own reference.

11-8-09... Helping Grampa in the kitchen. I'm not sure how much she was actually helping, but I still thought it was a sweet moment. She loves her Grampa.



11-12-09... She joined me in the bathroom one morning while I was getting ready for work, and decided to make herself comfy. I like her "What? Is there something weird about this?" face...



12-5-09... In the bathtub (obviously), shooting me a cheese-tastic grin.



12-28-09... I really thought I had posted this one. She wanted to try this hat on in Wal-Mart, and I died laughing. Tell me she doesn't look JUST like Baby Happy from "Rudolph's Shiny New Year."



2-3-10... Keeping herself entertained at the barber shop while Tony got his hair cut. The slightly-crazed look in her eyes amuses me.



2-19-10... Ari fell asleep in the car one evening on the way home from somewhere. We tried to wake her up, but she was dead to the world. So Tony pulled her into his lap in the driver's seat, where she nestled up against his chest and fell right back to sleep. It was too sweet not to take a picture of.



4-7-10... We bought her a headband (the kind that wraps all the way around the head), hoping she would take to it and that we could use it to help her keep her hair out of her face. She insisted on putting it on by herself in the car, and this was the result. And the face? That's her telling me not to take her picture. I think she was a little miffed that I was laughing at her.



4-23-10...When Ari was sick last Friday, Tony put her hair up in a ponytail, for purely practical reasons (to keep her from puking in her hair a second time). I rarely put her hair in a ponytail because it has this really stubborn natural side part and it doesn't comb straight back very well. I don't know what his trick was, but he got it to work, and there's just something about this profile shot of her that I love.



And I just have to throw in this last one...

3-13-07... One of my all-time favorite pictures of Ari. I took this with my old cell phone, and was impressed that it came out so clear. She's a little over 8 months old in this shot...

2 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane! :)

Mary said...

You did post the baby new year one, cause I've seen it before.

And of course they are all cute.