Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fat lip

My darling daughter has a fat lip, thanks to me. I was helping her step out of her Belle dress the other night, and she started to step before I had it fully down to the ground. Right as I was in the middle of telling her to wait, down she went, straight to the tile floor. I really can't fathom how she didn't injure or knock out any teeth. I guess her poor bottom lip cushioned them really well. She's a trooper, though. She may have inherited my clumsiness, but she's inherited her Daddy's tough-guy persona.



But despite the ugly lip, I love this picture of her... her giant blue eyes, the way her curls frame her face. If it weren't for that injury, this would be a pretty good picture.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Poor thing! It looks painful! :(

Moz + Pam said...

It IS a beautiful picture! She's a trooper for sure! Poor thing. :(