Saturday, January 30, 2010

A 92nd birthday party *and more*

I was going through some old pictures on my computer, and I realized I never posted this set. A few weeks ago, we went to a birthday party for my Grampa, at my aunt's house. He turned 92 years old.

Ari with my parents...



Ari insisted on helping Grampa open his presents...





Then it was time to sing "Happy Birthday"...



...and time for Grampa to blow out the candles.



I made a couple attempts to get a picture of Ari with her great-Grampa, but couldn't get both of them to look at me at the same time...





My mom and her dad...



Me and my silly daughter...




One last photo, completely unrelated to the rest...

We did a little shopping last night at The Children's Place. With sales and coupons (they let me use 2 coupons at once--score!), we paid less than $40 for all this loot.



The jeans are 4T (and thank God for adjustable waist pants), but she is almost outgrowing her 4T shirts, the little weed, so all those tops we bought are a girl's size small, AKA size 5/6. It's such a strange thought to me, to be shopping in the "girl's" section rather than the "toddler" section.


Ah, I knew there was something else I wanted to post. I took this video of Ari last night, showing off a trick the babysitter taught her so that she can put her coat on by herself. The way it starts off cracks me up. She is such a little ham...

Ariana 1-30-10 from Sariana on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Mary said...

hey, some of those shirts look familiar :) Esther will be wearing them next winter--we had great deals here too :)

Mary said...

Aw, I like your video :) And um, thanks for catching up on my blog? I know you've been reading, so you didn't have to go back and comment, but thanx, sissy-poo!

Moz + Pam said...

I love getting bargains so much that I never buy full price anymore! Great video, too! I know Grampa appreciated having a granddaughter & a great granddaughter @ his party!

Moz + Pam said...

Oops! I forgot to say Ariana good job getting your coat on all by yourself!