Monday, January 14, 2008

Just pictures

Nothing much to say--I stayed home from work today, partly because of the nasty snowstorm, and partly because of the nasty headache that was tormenting me. So it was a lazy day--when Ari napped, I napped, and let's just say we both had a good long nap. So here are just a few random pictures from the past couple days or so.

"Oh my gosh, Mom, do I have a story for you..."



"...Seriously, it was THIS tall."



This is Ari's newest trick--she'll lean back against the couch, and then pull her legs up, one at a time, until they're both resting on the coffee table. She's pretty good at keeping her balance, too.



Apparently, it's very relaxing.



And it's also a good position for watching TV.



She doesn't watch TV at all, really, but today for some reason, she was mesmerized by it. When I finally noticed, I made a point of changing the channel to the Disney Channel. Not that I was watching anything bad, but I figured if she was going to pay attention, I should find something more age-appropriate.

And one last picture...

"Hello, Internet!"

2 comments:

Mary said...

Those socks of hers are so colorful. And I like her new balancing act. pretty soon she'll be long enough to be sitting on the couch and putting her feet on the coffee table. She must see you guys do that and wants to do it too :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww sweet Ariana! That's some way of relaxing, huh? LOL! I love your captions!