Friday, January 11, 2008

End of a long week

Not much to say, except holy crap this was the longest week ever. All that time off during the holidays really spoiled me, making a normal 5-day workweek seem to drag on and on and on. But the weekend is here, so hooray for that. And hooray for pictures!

Ari was playing with my coat tonight, so we decided to put it on her. Of course, it kept falling off, so Tony had to help her put it back on a few times.



She walked out of the frame on this shot, but once I cropped it, I think it came out pretty cool. I love sepia tones.



Once the coat got old, she decided to read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" to herself.



Then it was time to show some love to the dogs. Well, more specifically, Ivan. Sasha's not so keen on being attacked by a miniature human, so she usually just walks away when Ari comes near. But Ivan thrives on the attention. She's not kicking him in this picture, I promise--she was trying to climb on the couch.



Hug for Ivan...



I know it looks like he's about to bite her hand off, but he's really just licking her. She likes to stick her fingers in his mouth, and he gives her kisses in return. He is so good with her.



Then Tony took a few shots of just me and Ari. I think he did a pretty good job.



The only reason I got her to sit still on my lap for so long was by letting her watch a video of dogs online.



Not sure why she's sticking out her tongue here...



And here she is, making her escape.



Tony gave her her first horsey ride tonight, and as you'll see, she loved it. By the time I grabbed the camera, he had already given her several rides. The reason he's laying on the floor is because he's pretending to be tired, but Ari is not about to let him get away with that. She asks for "more" but does the sign for "eat" first. Then she does the sign for "more" and gets impatient when he doesn't respond right away. She even adds in a quick "please" for good measure. Not like it would take much to convince her Daddy to do something for her.

4 comments:

Dave + Jess said...

Ok, I had to watch that video like 5 times because she is just too cuuuuuuuuuute! Her cries for more were escalting along with her rapidly increasing hand motions...oh she is just too precious! And polite, too! Give her 53 kisses from her Auntie Jess who loves, loves, loves her!

Eden said...

Love all the pics and the video. She is so adorable.

She does really well at holding onto Tony for her ride.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Somewhere I have a picture of you, Dave & Steve ALL on Ahmoo Fahkreddin's back @ once having horsey rides! I'm sure his back was sore afterwards! But what are uncles for anyway? :)

Mary said...

That video was very funny. She's like, yay, a horsey ride, but she's also holding on for dear life so she won't fall off. Tony's a tall horse, I don't blame her :)