Friday, November 6, 2009

Videos of that kid of mine

Just a couple of Ari videos because we realized it's been forever since we've gotten video of her...

Ari talking to the camera and me reading a story to her...

Ariana 11-5-09-1 from Sariana on Vimeo.



Ari playing with the dogs. Ivan is so HER dog. I swear, if it weren't for how much she loves him, I'd have killed him by now. Or at least opened the door to let him out to go potty and then locked it behind him...

Ariana 11-5-09-2 from Sariana on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...vimeo videos never work for me! Can you send them to me by email or post utube videos & send me the link? I see you have the "dog" gate up?! LOL!! :)

Moz + Pam said...

Her shirt looks nice & warm!

Mary said...

I was not surprised to see you continuing to read the book in the 2nd video, even though Ari wasn't interested anymore :)

Ooh, I love your wall color. It's so nice that you didn't have to paint when you moved in.

I love how you're teaching her to blow a kiss, and she's totally messing up :)

Steve and Eden said...

Cute cute!