Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Goofball

Just a few random conversations with my random kid...


In the bathroom at The Cheesecake Factory (and by the way, this was the FOURTH time I'd taken her potty since we'd been seated, all at her request)...

Me: Ari, you are doing such a good job going potty today and keeping your Pull-Up dry.

Ari: Mommy so happ--Mommy so proud of me?

Me: Yes, Mommy is so proud of you. And Mommy is happy too.

Ari: *leans in for a hug*


At the mall...

Me: Ari, who do you want to ride the carousel with you?

Ari: Momm--Daddy!

Me: Ooh, I was so close...


Ari: I have a secret to tell you!

Me: What is it?

Ari: (whispering in my ear) Butt!

Me: Um...

Ari: *dissolves into giggles*

A few seconds later...

Ari: I have a secret to tell you!

Me: (warily) OK...

Ari: (whispering in my ear) I love you!

Me: *melts*


While changing her Pull-Up...

Ari: Why you putting new one on top?

Me: (realizing I had forgotten to take her old Pull-Up off first) Oh, oops, Mommy messed up.

Ari: Let's go downstairs and tell Daddy that Mommy's a goofball.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ha! Those are great! I like the secret one and the goofball one. So hilarious :)

Moz + Pam said...

Such cute conversations! Thanks for sharing!