Friday, March 11, 2011

This is a disaster

Just some Ari stuff...


Random little Ari conversation... as we were driving home from Target one night...


Ari: Mama, I'm hungry.
Me: Well, when we get home, we can get you a snack real quick. What do you want?
Ari: Umm... how about circle cookies? [Side note: That's what she calls Nilla Wafers. I don't know why.]
Me: OK, we can do that.
Ari: No, wait. Do we have Goldfish?
Me: I'm pretty sure we do.
Ari: Do we have Swedish Fish?
Me: Uh... I don't think so. We haven't had those in a while. We'll have to buy them sometime soon.
Ari: Oh, man, I meant to tell you to put them on your list, but I forgot. This is a disaster.


The funny thing was, she wasn't really being all that dramatic about it--she almost said it matter-of-factly. Crazy kidlet.


Tony and I both have this app on our phones called "Magic Marker"--you can draw/write on the screen with different colors. Tony let Ari entertain herself with his at the DMV, and she made these 2 pictures for me...






Conversation with Ari, while she lay snuggled in my arm...

Me: I love your face.
Ari: I love your whole body.
Me: Yeh? Well, I love your whole body, plus all your insides.
Ari: Well... I love your heart.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Aw, the last one was so sweet :)

Moz + Pam said...

Yes I agree with the last one being sweet!!