Sunday, March 13, 2011

Family of 4

I'd like you all to meet the newest member of our family...



She's a 4-month-old Lab/Shar-Pei mix.



We made a trip to the Humane Society on Saturday, and came home with her.



And yes, I realize that Ari is blurry in all these pictures. Guess she was too excited to hold still.

Well, in this one, Ari just looks crazy...



Ari named her Sharla. No idea where she got that name from, but it's kind of accidentally clever, since the pup is part Shar-Pei.

One last picture...



She looks so much like Sasha did as a pup. And she is a sweetie. I mean, typical puppy, so we've cleaned up a few messes, but that's par for the course. I should get some video of her and Ari together, because they are just too cute. I think they're going to be great friends.

3 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

How adoreable is our new grandpuppy!! I can't get over how much she looks like Sasha!!

Moz + Pam said...

Maybe she named her after her Ahmeh Shahla??

Mary said...

Congrats, you guys! She's really cute :) She does look like Sasha, even with the white chest and all.