Sunday, September 19, 2010

Indulge me

Indulge me for a moment, will you? Just a few favorites of mine...


Ari was about 4 months old in this picture...



Ivan was always her dog...



I have no idea what the three of them were looking at, but this picture amuses me.



Ari's 2nd birthday party...



She could do anything to him, and he wouldn't care.



This may be an all-time favorite… I love the look on Ivan's face.



My sleepy Sasha...



Ivan and Sasha...



As far as I know, this is the last picture I have of them, taken on the morning of Ari's 4th birthday party. She insisted on having her picture taken with her "doggies" even though they weren't being too cooperative.



I'm OK tonight. I just miss them.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Aw, they were so cute :) Some of those I hadn't seen.

Moz + Pam said...

You made me cry. :( I miss them so much. :( Memories!