Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Live and in concert

Ari was a bit hyper before bedtime last night, so I whipped out the video camera for future blackmailing purposes. I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so you get all three.

This one is mostly about a turtle, I guess...

Ariana 7-20-10-1 from Sariana on Vimeo.



This one is about "a ladybug going across a wonderful land."

Ariana 7-20-10-2 from Sariana on Vimeo.



And this is the "puppy one." No toys were harmed in the making of this video.

Ariana 7-20-10-3 from Sariana on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Mary said...

When Matthew heard Ari say "the castle in the dell," he called her a silly goose :)

He's also been saying "how dare you!" to me all day. Guess I must've said it to him when I was mad, and now he won't forget it :)

Moz + Pam said...

Lol to Mary!! To Sara she's your daughter alright...she's inherited your "hyperness"!! ;)