Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ariana

I did an entry like this last year on her birthday, so I thought I'd do it again... and add this year's picture to it.


From this...


(Birth Day--July 3, 2006)

..to this...


(1st birthday)

...to this...


(2nd birthday)

...to this...


(3rd birthday)

...to this.


(4th birthday)

The party was a great success. Tons of people, but it was a gorgeous day, so we were all outside, and everyone seemed to have a good time. As I helped Ari eat her cake (yes, she ate her birthday cake for the first time this year), she said to me, "This is the best party ever."

More pictures to come, of course. But not tonight. I'm going to go veg on the couch for a while.

2 comments:

Moz + Pam said...

You had gorgeous weather as did we!!

Mary said...

Glad she's not as bald as she was a few years ago :)