Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend pictures and stuff

Surprisingly, I didn't take a whole lot of pictures this weekend. So I stole most of these pics from other people (ahh, Facebook is a wonderful thing).

We had a ton of people over on Sunday afternoon/evening for a big cookout. Highlight of the afternoon for the kidlets was running through the sprinkler. That's Ari in the purple. (And yeh, ignore the crazy date.)



Toward the end of the evening, we remembered that we needed to change the outdoor signs our church uses (which are stored in our basement) so that they could be put back on display with our next coming event. When we were done, I struck my best Vanna White pose...



We went to my aunt and uncle's house for a picnic on Monday. Before we left our house, I wanted to get a picture of Ari in her oh-so-cute outfit. I let her pack a bag of toys to keep her occupied in the car, and she thought she was hot stuff, trotting around with that backpack and her hands full of extra toys that didn't quite fit. And of course, seeing her with that backpack made me imagine her going off to her first day of school... which is only a little over a year away. Craziness. (And in case you're wondering, wearing socks with her sandals was HER idea, not mine. I managed to talk her out of the socks later.)



And Tony jumped in on a picture...



I stole the rest of these pics from my mom's FB page. Here's a 4-generation picture... my Grampa, me, my mom, and Ari...



And Ari and her Grampa (my dad)...



My cousin's daughter Emma (who is just shy of 2 years old) and Ari... I think this picture is so cute. They both adored each other.



Hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day weekend!

3 comments:

Mary said...

We did have a nice weekend--thanx for asking :) Super cute Ari outfit :)

Steve and Eden said...

Ari is growing up so quickly! She's beautiful! Love all the pics!!

Moz + Pam said...

Hey! You stole my pictures! ;) I forgot to tell you this Ari's oufit was so adoreable! We did have fun, didn't we?