Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Party pictures

I tried to get a couple more pictures of her in her party dress (besides the one I took with my phone and posted a couple days ago). She is so into "posing" lately...



And making extreme faces...



The pool was a huge hit. And we could not have had more perfect weather.





Taking a break from the pool...



...for cake!



She was acting all shy about being sung to...



Pinata time! I was asking her to smile for me, so I could get a picture of her with it before it got smashed, and her little friend Nathan heard me and gave me a cheesetastic smile... love it.



Of course Ari got the first swing. I love how she looks totally prissy in this picture.



With all the party prep and such, I never got around to wrapping Ari's little presents from us in time for it. Which actually worked out well, because I wrapped them that night, and she got to open them the next day, on her actual birthday.



A nightgown. She's really into nightgowns now (as opposed to regular shorts/pants/shirts pajamas).



She wanted this so badly when we were in the store a couple weeks ago, and I put her off and bought it later.



Another pose and crazy-face...



Sharla wanted to get in on the pictures too...



And a family shot. Love this one... it's my new Facebook profile pic.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great party pics! I've totally forgotten about people's blogs, cause it's easier to check up on people through facebook. Josh says I should get back into blogging. He's probably right, but we'll see when that actually happens :) Love you, sis!